Yesterday, we asked you to subscribe Bob Barr’s YouTube page. After a few weeks of being stuck at around 2,700 subscribers, we now have 3,280 subscribers. We gained 528 subscribers nearly overnight! Good job!
Now for today’s task: Call Talk Radio!
We need to hit the local airwaves to let people know about our candidate, Bob Barr! Bob stands for maximizing individual liberty and minimizing government power.
Give the following task a shot and get back to me by e-mailing email@example.com and let me know how it went.
Also, feel free to save this task for tomorrow morning if you have a favorite morning program to call.
So here’s the task:
2. Visit your station’s Web site to get the call-in number.
3. Tune in, get the topic of discussion and dial.
4. If you get through, you’ll probably be connected with the call screener. Say you want to weight in on the topic being discussed.
5. When you get on the air, address the topic if you wish, then say something along the lines of, “That’s a great issue to discuss but let me tell you about a real choice in the race for the presidency, ” .
6. Finally, and this is important, before it’s too late, plug our site: BobBarr2008.com.
7. Shoot a quick note to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how it went.
I’ll report back to you tomorrow with feedback from others.
That does it for today’s “60 Seconds for Bob!”
Deputy Campaign Manager
P.S. Below is our daily update with the progress since yesterday following the plus sign. Keep in mind that these numbers only improve with your help and I greatly appreciate your efforts.
Funds Raised in August: $18,715* + $7,982
Number of Donors: 5,644* + 68
Email Subscribers: 19,881 +118
Meetups: 6,152 members + 47
Volunteers: 3,809* + 40
To donate by mail:
Barr 2008 Presidential Committee
P.O. Box 725007
Atlanta, GA 31139
To donate by phone:
Federal law requires us to report the name, address, and name of employer and occupation for any individual whose aggregate contributions total over $200 in a calendar year. Corporate contributions and gifts from are prohibited. Personal Credit Card gifts only. Contributions are not tax deductible for income tax purposes. Limit of $2,300 per person per election and $4,600 per couple if signed by both parties and drawn on a jointly held bank account.