|Executive Director||Posted Jun 13|
Seasoned professional with background in non-profit management & fundraising experience, who has an understanding of Libertarian Principles wanted for Executive Director.
– Chief Operating Officer of the Libertarian Party. Reports to the Chair, Libertarian National Committee (LNC)
– Directs, coordinates and administers the activities of staff at LNC headquarters in Washington DC. Recruits, trains and develops staff of 10-12 with full and part time employees plus interns
– In coordination with the Treasurer, develops and executes the annual budget (in excess of $1.7M)
– Solicits major donor participation in funding Party operations
– Directs the execution of effective fundraising through direct mail, web and donor development
– Represents the Party in the DC community; acts as a spokesperson
– Nurtures effective working relationships with news media, think tanks and state Party affiliates
Compensation: as negotiated with LNC Chair; great benefits package
Please submit resume to LNC Search Committee at: EDSearch@LP.org
The Libertarian Party is America’s third largest political party, founded in 1971 as an alternative to the two main political parties. The Libertarian Party proudly stands for smaller government, lower taxes and more freedom. The Libertarian National Committee is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability, or any other classification considered discriminatory under applicable law.